Kennedys is looking for an Associate to join the Property, Energy and Construction team in London, in order to assist with a caseload of coverage disputes.
Kennedys team specialise in property, energy and construction insurance claims, assisting insurers and reinsurers of major multi-national companies in relation to their global exposures. We provide coverage advice and defend high-value, international and complex claims.
- Insurers and non-insurers.
- Providing coverage advice
- Defending high value, international and complex claims.
- 2+ years' Qualified Solicitor with insurance litigation experience*
- Ideally will have experience of London market coverage work in Construction
- To be proactive and take initiative
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage own time, excellent organisation skills
- Strong technical and research skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Matching pension scheme
- Fitness and wellness benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Corporate GP
- Life insurance and Income protection
- 35 hour working week
- Excellent resources via our online Learning Management System
As soon as you join Kennedys you’ll be given opportunity to build your own personal client relationships, and we encourage you to do so. We value the relationships we build with our clients and we know that they appreciate our warm, friendly, human approach. We place emphasis on offering a transparent career path. Our partner and senior associate promotion process and criteria are clearly communicated throughout the firm. We are proud that many of our partners, including our Senior Partner, began their life in law as trainees with us.