Legal Cousel Data Protection & Contracts
7 days left
- Full Time
Legal Counsel – Data Protection and Contracts
A Legal Counsel – Data Protection and Contracts is sought by a European Pharmaceutical company that provides healthcare solutions for both humans and animals in Milan.
The Legal Counsel – Data Protection and Contracts will provide strategic advice on legal matters surrounding:
- Data Protection/Privacy
- ICT/Digital Media Law
This will be in coordination with the Legal team, the DPO, and the EU Data Protection team.
The successful Legal Counsel – Data Protection’s skills and experience:
- Education: Law degree / Admission to the Italian Bar a plus
- Minimum 5/6 years of experience in Data Protection / ICT Law experience acquired at a large international law firm and corporate/commercial in-house legal department
- Prior experience in the life science or IT industry will be preferred
- Have a hands-on, pragmatic approach to work, be able to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Be fluent in English both written and spoken
If you are interested in this Legal Counsel – Data Protection and Contracts role in Milan, apply now.
Apply for Legal Cousel Data Protection & Contracts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly