5 days left
- Full Time
An accomplished private practice solicitor is required to provide expert legal advice and assistance in connection with commercial and regulatory matters to the client's members and other clients operating in the health care sector.
My client is a specialist health care law firm.
- Provide a high quality legal service to their clients including doctors, medical practices, GP practice groups and networks/federations and local medical committee.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients by gaining their confidence.
- Deal with enquiries from prospective and current clients about matters such as GP partnership agreements, mergers of GP practices and corporate vehicles for GP networks, commercial contracts; partnership/commercial disputes; data protection/GDPR, freedom of information, competition and procurement law; and the contracts/regulations relating to the commissioning of NHS primary care services.
- Determine the most appropriate response to enquiries and seek support from colleagues as needed.
- Take instructions and conduct research in order to give pragmatic legal advice and draft robust legal documentation.
- Use commercial awareness, initiative and creativity in order to find practical solutions to client's problems/requirements and pre-empt issues before they arise.
- At least 2 year's post qualification experience (PQE) with some experience gained in private practice.
- Good background in corporate/commercial work including partnerships agreements, shareholders agreements and business sale/acquisitions including property issues (health care experience is beneficial but not essential).
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to deal with clients professionally and empathetically.
- Confidence to work largely autonomously with initiative to seek support when needed.
- Flexible hours
- No billable hours
- Newly established law firm.