Property Solicitor - Residential Development (0-2 years PQE)
Property Solicitor - Residential Development (0-2 years' PQE)
Our client is an established, multi-office law firm with a national reputation for their work in the property sector.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in their Gloucestershire office for an ambitious Solicitor with a keen interest in residential development. The successful candidate does not need previous development experience but must have some experience in either residential or commercial property.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with residential development sales on behalf of commercial developer clients
- Handling site set-up of new development sites
- Drafting contracts, transfers and leases for plot sales
- Responding to enquiries raised by buyers' legal representatives
- Reporting to clients on part-exchange properties
- Handling exchange and completion
- Overseeing completion and submission of SDLT returns
- Exposure to regional and national heavyweight clients including FTSE100 listed companies
- Excellent training and long term progression prospects
- Friendly and supportive team environment
If you're interested in applying for this opportunity, please contact Birchrose Associates - the specialist Private Practice Legal recruiter.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.