Paralegal - Commercial Property
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate Paralegal to join a top 20 law firm in London.
The firm’s Real Estate practice are highly regarded in the market and consistently advise on some of the most high-profile deals in the market.
As a Real Estate Paralegal you will be working closely with one of the Senior Partners in the team on a broad range of property transactions. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Assisting on post completion matters;
- Managing deeds – scheduling of incoming deeds sending out deeds and tracking their whereabouts
- Proof reading contracts;
- Preparing lease consents for banks;
- Carrying out research as and when requested to by partners & associates;
- Preparation of standard form leases and letting packs for a portfolio of industrial properties managed by the Real Estate group;
- Acting for banks in regard to redemptions and managing property conditions precedent on finance transactions;
The successful Real Estate Paralegal will have a strong academic background (minimum ABB at A Level) and previous paralegal experience in Real Estate. This role would ideally suit someone with Real Estate experience looking to develop their career at a larger firm.
SO if you are an ambitious Real Estate Paralegal eager to take the next step in your legal career please apply today!
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Apply for Paralegal - Commercial Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly