Senior Operations Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
EXCLUSIVE ROLE - SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Experienced Lawyer sought for new opportunity within a leading international law firm, taking overall responsibility for the operational management of the Manchester office.
- The firm are a major international law firm focussed on providing legal services to national and multinational corporates, financial institutions and governments.
- To manage the full operation of the Manchester office and to act as the business lead on all legal services projects impacting the office. There is also a requirement for this role to ensure total operational integration with other global offices of the firm.
- Work closely with external and internal clients. Building and maintaining effective client relationships, delivering a best in class client experience in an inclusive environment.
- Build the brand of the Manchester office across the global firm network – maintaining and strengthening stakeholder relationships with internal and external clients; for example, with partners, business specialists, technology leads.
- Attend internal and external meetings/conferences with clients and stakeholders, on behalf of, and as a representative of the Manchester office.
- Business lead for operational risk and business continuity planning.
- Instructing, presenting and delivery of operational management information for the Manchester office, to key stakeholders – managing improvements, suggesting and implementing efficiencies, where required.
- Maintain governance framework of the Manchester office.
- Management of budget and financial information
- Work closely with the HR Manager and Learning and Development
- The firm are ideally looking to appoint an experienced Solicitor with a minimum of 5PQE, as they need someone who can hit the ground running.
- Significant operational management experience, preferably of very large teams; ideally within a legal or professional services setting.
- Advanced management information reporting experience;
- Demonstrable experience of coaching and mentoring management level roles;
- Project management experience with an eye for detail, a measured approach and determination to see a project/problem through to solution;
- Ability to spot opportunities to develop and grow a business function;
- Ability to identify and implement improvements to current ways of working e.g. process, organisation, financial, product improvements;
- Experienced manager of building engaged teams in an inclusive and engaging environment.
- If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Senior Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly