Solicitor - Insolvency Litigation
This boutique litigation firm is widely recognised as one of the best in the City of London. They are in the Top 200 and are ranked Tier 1 to 3 across most areas. Their clients include Asda, Next and B&Q, and in recent years, they have taken on lateral hires from Top 50 US and UK practices. They have an excellent culture and progression prospects. Much of their work has an international aspect; they work across US and international matters.
The firm specialises in high value and complex disputes, with an incredible level of specialist expertise and client-centric focus. They are exceptionally dynamic, specialising in litigation including travel, tax litigation, employment, family, financial, trusts and probate and international litigation.
Many of the firm's Solicitors and Partners are recognised in both the UK's and in leading international guides to the legal profession. They are innovative, cost-efficient, and powerful.
The firm is looking for an Insolvency Litigation Lawyer 3-6 PQE to join their leading department in London.
You will have a hands-on role in a thriving, innovative and highly Insolvency Litigation practice. This role will expand in time.
- The successful candidate should have experience acting for insolvency officeholders, particularly on contentious litigation mandates. The candidate should otherwise have strong litigation expertise, with a case history that includes litigation where insolvency has been a prominent feature of the case.
- A good understanding of insolvency practice and procedure would be preferred. Experience of acting on litigation cases concerning fraud, breaches of director's duties, and corruption are also relevant.
- The candidate should also have cross-border experience.
- You will have 3-6 years PQE
- Experience as mentioned above
- You will likely come from a top-ranked international arbitration team
This is a golden opportunity for an Insolvency Litigation Lawyer 3 - 6 PQE to join a leading Legal 500 firm in London.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or call Charlie at JMC Legal Recruitment for a confidential conversation.