Client Relationship Manager - Financial Services
6 days left
- Full Time
This client relationship manager role for this international powerhouse of a firm will ensure the firm’s top banking clients receive a first in class service. Supporting high profile stakeholders in the Financial Institutions Group, you will be client facing and a lynchpin in ensuring client information is shared and utilised globally and to its full potential. Responsibilities include:
- Working with Global Relationship Partners to set and deliver business and relationship development goals through deep understanding of the firm’s offering and the client’s business and wider market/macro-economic influencers.
- Driving new business development and cross-selling initiatives to increase revenue opportunities in new locations and practice areas.
- Coordinating value add services, manage secondments and maintain an overview of financial management of the clients.
- Meeting regularly with client contacts to develop relationships, gather intelligence take client feedback.
- Contributing to relevant panel pitches and lead / provide input on large pitches.
To be considered for this role, you need in-depth and relevant experience at a manager level within a professional services environment, ideally legal, alongside sound sector knowledge of investment banking. You should be able to demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills, coupled with a pragmatic and flexible approach. You should be able to both focus on detail and take a “bigger picture” view of client accounts.
Apply for Client Relationship Manager - Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly