Employment Professional Support Lawyer
Are you an Employment Solicitor seeking a change in direction or a current PSL with experience of working within an employment focused role? Are you keen to join a highly reputable international law firm?
A well-regarded employment team seeks an additional Professional Support Lawyer to be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow. Offered on a permanent basis, consideration will be given to individuals seeking either a full-time or part-time opportunity. Flexible/remote working is 100% being considered for this Employment Professional Support Lawyer position.
Your New Role
The newly hired PSL will be responsible for:
- Acting in an advisory capacity in supporting colleagues and clients with complex legal research queries, helping them develop the skills to find answers for themselves and help tailor advice to a client's specific needs.
- Organising and delivering regular training on relevant legal topics.
- Identifying and delivering innovative approaches to managing and sharing knowledge for the benefit of the firm and clients.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will ideally either have gained previous experience as an Employment Solicitor (minimum 4 years' PQE) or currently be a Professional Support Lawyer with experience of working within an employment focused role.
If you are a team player who has an energetic and organised approach and are keen to join a highly regarded employment team, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Salary & Benefits
The Employment PSL will benefit from:
- £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
- Excellent support and a collaborative working environment
- A highly competitive benefits package
If you would like to discuss this Employment Professional Support Lawyer role in further detail, please apply today.
Apply for Employment Professional Support Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly