Construction Law Solicitor / Consultant
1 day left
- Full Time
Construction Law| Solicitor/Consultant | Newcastle | Salary Negotiable
My client is a full-service law firm based in Newcastle Upon Tyne serving clients throughout the UK and further afield. They have an outstanding reputation for delivering high quality partner-led advice with exceptional personal service.
The firm has recently embarked upon an ambitious strategic plan. As part of their growth strategy they are looking to expand their busy and growing Construction & Engineering team and require a solicitor between 3-6 years PQE. Should the ideal candidate wish to work part-time hours, the firm be happy to discuss a working arrangement that would meet your personal needs as well as the requirements of the role.
The successful candidate will undertake a broad range of both contentious and non-contentious work from different sectors and clients including employers, contractors, sub-contractors, and lenders. This will include drafting, negotiating, and advising upon building contracts, professional appointments, sub-contracts and associated bonds and warranties
What the firm will do for you:
You can expect to be challenged with complex legal work. Whilst they expect a lot, they really value their team members. They want their staff to stay with them for the long term, and they work hard to create a culture and environment that people flourish in.
In return for your expertise and dedication, they will provide you with the support required to help you succeed as a trusted adviser to clients and professional contacts alike.
They have heavily invested in technology to develop and refine their sophisticated work management software and communication networks. This provides you with the time and flexibility to concentrate on what matters most.
* Qualified Solicitor (must have experience in the field)
* Commercially minded with business development skills to support plans for growth and develop your own career.
* Excellent technical, IT, client care and communication skills
* Able to lead on transactional and advisory commercial legal work, whilst knowing when to ask for supervision
* Self-motivated and professional
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, they will offer:
* A competitive remuneration package and additional benefits
* A supportive and friendly working environment
* The opportunity to work for a firm that prides itself on top quality, complex and challenging work
* Excellent training and a structured approach to personal development through our competency framework
This role will suit someone with a strong litigation background and someone who would like to practice within a specialised practice.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.
Apply for Construction Law Solicitor / Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly