Clinical Negligence Solicitor
TITLE: Clinical Negligence Solicitor (Defendant)
Contract; Full time 37.5 hours a week
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds
My Client is a top 50 law firm with an international presence and over 150 partners and legal directors. My client delivers guidance and advice ranging the full legal spectrum. They are looking for a clinical negligence solicitor with experience in defendant work to join the team and work with their clients.
The role would entail you reporting directly to the partner of the team and joining a team of over 20 legal professionals consisting of; Legal directors, senior associates, associates, paralegals and legal admin assistants.
Key responsibilities consist of running a caseload of clinical negligence files to include:
- Drafting reports to the NHS Resolution
- Interviewing witnesses
- Drafting witness statements
- Instructing experts
- Instructing counsel
- Attend Court for Case Management Conferences and Application Hearings
- Negotiate settlements
- Hold conferences with Counsel
- Prepare for and attend trials and mediations
The Ideal Candidate
- Law degree, or equivalent
- Clinical negligence experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a growing team
- Demonstrates an understanding of clients’ needs/expectations
- Adheres to guidelines and client protocols/KPIs
- Proactive pragmatic approach with focus on quality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Demonstrate high level of IT skills to ensure compliance with client data security requirements
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kyle Bancroft for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly