In-house Commercial Lawyer
7 days left
- Full Time
A well known and successful online retail brand in Bolton and Manchester are looking for an In-house Commercial Lawyer to join their friendly and established team of 7. Reporting to the Head of Legal the role will focus on large IT contrracts and projects but will also provide general commercial work of excellent quality and variety.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with a particular focus on technology related matters including ERP implementation;
- General commercial advice to the business on day to day matters and special projects;
- Advising the business on legal compliance, regulations and disputes.
- The role would suit a lawyer with at least 3 years post qualified experience gained either in-house or in a large private practice;
- General commercial/contracts experience (sales and supplier);
- Consumer Protection, E-commerce and Data Protection;
- Detailed knowledge and experience of IT related contracts (SAAS and licensing agreements);
- Experience in advising on digital transformation, digital infrastructure, licensing and collaboration matters desirable;
- A keen interest in AI (Artificial Intelligence), Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Centre, Collaboration, Video, IoT, Networking and Security.
The opportunity here is to work for one of the best known brands in the North West and also within one of the most supportive and friendly teams. Cultural fit will be hugely important. You will also gain excellent exposure to projects in a forward-thinking technology and retail environment and have access to an excellent benefits package.
Apply for In-house Commercial Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly