6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Conveyancer
Department: Residential Property
Salary: Dependent on experience
Permanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancer to join an established Devon firm’s Residential Property department in their Torquay offices.
The successful candidate will undertake fee earning work as a Conveyancer in the firm’s Torquay’s office, with specific responsibility for domestic conveyancing as well as providing profitable contribution to work in the Residential Property department. You will be able to manage a full caseload, including:
- Leasehold and Freehold sales and purchases,
- Dealing with both registered and unregistered land,
- Advising clients on all aspects of mortgages and lender requirements,
- Buy-to-let properties,
- Shared ownership leases,
- New plot purchases including help to buy charges, and
- Preparing and submitting SDLT returns and Land Registry applications.
- Ideally 2-6 PQE with proven experience of Residential Property matters
- Relevant legal qualifications e.g. CILEx/CLC/SRA
- Strong academic profile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing relationships with both new and exciting clients as well as business referrers
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly