Commercial Property Solicitor
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading and highly reputable Commercial Law firm with offices across the North West. They are looking to recruit a 3 year + PQE Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team in Blackburn due to significant growth.
- You will be working alongside two of the Commercial Property teams experienced Commercial Property partners running a mixed caseload of Commercial Property matters.
- Matters you will be dealing with include landlord and tenant, agriculture and development, freehold and leasehold.
- You will be dealing with a mix of PLC companies, business start ups, developers, SME'S and PLCs as well as large landed estates and agricultural clients.
- Working alongside industry experts together with an excellent quality of work and established client provides a fantastic foundation to develop your career with a firm that offers fantastic training and career development opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- You will have experience working as a Commercial Property Solicitor in a similar environment and will be looking to take the next step in your career.
- You will be an excellent communicator, will be personable and will have a strong work ethos.
- You will be well organised and have excellent attention to detail.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary is competitive, depending on experience together with excellent benefits.
- Career development opportunities
- Family friendly environment and excellent work life balance.
If this commercial property position is of interest, please click 'apply'. If you would prefer to have a chat first, then get in touch with Nick Tappin directly to get the ball rolling. PQE and salary levels are for guidance only.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly