Job Title: Recovery Litigator
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: Up to £25,000
Permanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with RTA experience to join a top 50 law firm as a Recovery Litigator. This is deal for a Paralegal who has experience working in a legal environment that has good knowledge of the Road Traffic Act and an awareness of Road Traffic Accidents Insurer and Article 75.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the litigation elements of the recovery process maximising the financial recovery to the Client. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing, reporting and setting strategy on new instructions
- Organising, prioritising and handling own caseload
- Effective management of the litigation process to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved
- Effective use of the case management system
- Good knowledge of the Road Traffic Act and awareness of RTA Insurer and Article 75 status
- Experience of working in a legal environment
- Experience of quantum and liability negotiations desired
- Experience issuing part 7 claims desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills, including proficient in use of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Recovery Litigator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly