SALARY DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
My client are widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates under various brands across the UK. They are a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500. The employee count currently exceeds 600 who are based across various offices throughout the country.
Due to expansion, my client are looking for a family lawyer to join the family team based at THE Waterlooville office. They are looking for candidates with a minimum of one years’ post qualification experience ideally.
Your role will involve the following responsibilities:-
- Advising on privately funded matrimonial matters including divorce, pre and post nuptial agreements, co-habitation agreements, distribution of assets,
- Childcare arrangements
- Running a caseload without supervision
- Business development
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have an aptitude for business development and marketing
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.