Assistant Company Secretary FTC
This listed financial services organisation is looking for an ICSA qualified Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as Secretary to one or more Committees of the Board providing first class Board Support services
- Contributing to the development of company secretariat practices, and advising the business on company secretarial issues that may arise
- Proactively ensuring that subsidiary compliance with corporate governance, legal, regulatory and constitutional governance obligations are met
In order to be succesful in this role you must have the following:
- Fully ICSA qualified with ACG/FCG status
- At least 6 years company secretarial experience gained within a listed company (or 10 within a financial service company)
- Previous managerial experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Apply for Assistant Company Secretary FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly