7 days left
- Full Time
A Legal 500 and Chambers UK recommended Corporate Commercial team in Reading is seeking a new Corporate Solicitor.
The Corporate Solicitor’s responsibilities:
- Managing a full and varied caseload of Corporate matters
- Acting for companies of all shapes and sizes, ranging from start-ups to SMEs, Owner managed businesses and corporates with turnovers of over £50 million
- Playing a key role in the future of the team
The successful Corporate Solicitor’s skills and experience:
- 4-6 years’ PQE
- Previous experience within a Corporate team
- Completed training at a recognised and respected firm
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Benefits on offer to the Corporate Solicitor:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Clear route for development and progression
- Excellent company benefits
If you are interested in this Corporate Solicitor role in Reading, apply now.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Apply for Corporate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly