An experienced Legal Public Relations/External Communications professional is required to join this large International law firm in the City. The position will be reporting directly into the Head of Marketing & Communications focussing on both their UK and German external communications strategies. You will support on all of the firms external marketing plans providing strategic guidance on all marketing PR initiatives. This will involve;
- Ensuring relevant news articles are clearly and professionally communicated to the legal and other relevant media channels
- Focusing on the firm’s website and social media platforms (maintenance, updates, press releases)
- Assist with the firms thought leadership reports
- Writing and proofreading content for all marketing collateral
- Crisis Management
- Running the Legal Directories and Awards submissions process
- Supporting the Internal Communications Programme
- Work with marketing and BD teams in UK and Germany on various projects throughout the marketing calendar
Candidates will have an advanced background in legal PR, ideally CIM qualified or possess a recognised marketing/communications qualification. You will possess excellent written and communication skills, preferably able to speak and write marketing content in both English and German. You will have strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with both partners and members of the legal press. It is essential that you have a sound understanding of the marketing mix and how it can be implemented in a legal partnership environment.
This is a permanent position based in London. The firm offers an agile working policy and prepared to offer a salary of circa 40k plus benefits.
To apply please contact Neil Hagan today!
Apply for PR Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly