Construction Litigation Associate
An exciting opportunity for 1-4 PQE Construction Litigation Associate to join a market leading specialist team with a well-known global firm in Manchester.
My client is a global law firm capable of handling a wide range of legal matters to a very high standard. With offices globally the firm can represent more clients across an array of geographies and practice disciplines compared to other similarly established law firms in the world.
The firm’s market leading specialist team of Contentious Construction, Projects and Infrastructure lawyers plans to grow further to increase its ability to deliver practical and innovative legal solutions to help its clients succeed.
The Successful Construction Litigation Associate
- Qualified solicitor or barrister - Admitted England & Wales
- Well-developed professional and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop relationships across the business
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing projects
- Ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical issues that are key to our clients
- Builds and develops own network of internal and external contacts
- Awareness of business development initiatives in the department and identifies ways to contribute.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jonathan Thomas for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Construction Litigation Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly