Real Estate Finance Solicitor
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Solicitor 2 PQE+ to join my client’s expanding Real Estate Finance department in Manchester City Centre.
This great opportunity is with a Top 100, full-service law firm with an established presence within the North West and London. My client has continued to nurture a period of growth across the region within busy market sectors and are excited the future trajectory.
- Servicing commercial and private clients building close working relationships nationally and internationally
- Real value instilled in employees, reflected by their Investors in People accreditation and rankings in The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For.
- Confident drafting and approving draft security documentation amended as appropriate to individual clients and referrers.
- Ability to undertake detailed title due diligence, raise correct enquiries and monitor/approve responses from borrower’s solicitor.
- Has sound working knowledge of a full range of real estate finance / secured lending lender only matters, including short term bridging finance and complex transactions.
- Experience of regulated / unregulated lending transactions and identifying lender client boundaries.
- Having an understanding and in-depth knowledge of the difference between short term and long-term lending matters
- A highly competitive salary dependent on you level of experience
- A real opportunity for progression within an already thriving workforce
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jonathan Thomas for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Real Estate Finance Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly