Corporate Transaction Lawyer
Are you a quality experience Corporate Transaction Lawyer 2 PQE + looking for your next opportunity to grow further?
My client is currently seeking a Corporate Transaction Lawyer to join a vibrant office in Manchester and as one of the largest law firms in the world, my client is commitment to attracting the best and brightest talent who contribute to the firm's success.
Motivated by the belief that their greatest asset is their people, my client continuously improves and develops an environment that offers personal and professional advancement. The firm’s global establishment, exceptional synergetic culture, and deep resources provide unmatched opportunities for career development.
The Corporate Transaction Lawyer
- A law degree (or other Bachelor’s Degree and Graduate Diploma in Law) and Legal Practice Course qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years PQE and to be admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales and hold a current practising certificate, or qualified and admitted in a US jurisdiction. Individuals originally qualified in other jurisdictions who are undertaking, or have undertaken, the QLTS will be considered.
- Experience conducting due diligence in connection with M&A transactions, or other corporate process at a law firm.
- A willingness to learn and use cutting-edge technology, such as artificial intelligence (AI) or machine-based learning software and legal project management tools, to assist in due diligence review and reporting process.
- Knowledge and proficiency in PC applications, including MS Office and other programs necessary to complete thorough analyses and reports, and to enhance and deliver high quality summaries and presentations.
- Generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance.
- Health insurance as well as group income protection and life assurance
- Wellness programs (e.g., membership to HeadSpace, access to mental health services, well-being events, etc.)
- Professional Development programs
- Employee discounts and more.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jonathan Thomas for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Corporate Transaction Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly