Commercial Litigation Associate
Role: Commercial Litigation Associate / Principal Associate
Salary: Dependant on experience
A top 50 law firm are looking to expand their legal 500 practice with a senior hire. This is a great opportunity for an associate to step into a senior level.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years PQE+ and has recently worked within an established firm. You must have experience in insurance litigation and policy analysis as well as professional risk claims arising from lawyer liability or financial services liability. You will need the ability to understand commercial insurance policies, insurance market, reporting arrangements, reserving philosophies and the relationships between brokers, underwriting and lawyers.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing your own caseload, including proactive management of cases with limited supervision
- Advising clients in relation to issues of liability and coverage
- Preparing detailed and technical reports, correspondence, and court documents
- Liaising with insurer and insured clients, experts, witnesses, counsel, and other parties
- Ensuring compliance with relevant deadlines, quality measures and key performance indicators
- Ensuring compliance with client service level agreements, relevant policies, and procedures
- Assisting the partners with their caseloads
- Supporting business development initiatives
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Emily Holman – Gavin for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Commercial Litigation Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly