An established multi-disciplinary legal practice with offices across Merseyside and Cheshire are seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Residential Conveyancing team. The role offers a mix of office based and home working.
- You will be joining a well regarded Residential Conveyancing team and will have the support of Partners, Senior Conveyancing staff and other Conveyancing assistants.
- You will assist on a broad range of Residential Conveyancing matters such as buying and selling, remortgages, equity transfers, help to buy, shared ownership.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest high street Solicitors who will support you within your role with a friendly and professional team as well as training and development opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have previous experience working as a Conveyancing Assistant/ Paralegal within a legal environment.
- You will be an excellent communicator, work well under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- You will be able to work as part of the wider team as well as individually.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is in the region of 19,000 - 22,000, together with excellent benefits.
- A mix of office and home based work is available. Office locations are Liverpool and Cheshire areas and there is flexibility on the location to be based at.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv. Get in touch with Laura-Kate Davies directly to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.
Apply for Conveyancing Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly