This Top 100 national law firm is seeking a Family Solicitor to join their successful, continually expanding firm.
Their family teams across the country offer expertise and support to clients in relation to divorce, civil partnership dissolution, negotiating a prenuptial agreement or children matters, and more.
The Family Solicitor will join a team of fee earners, paralegals, support staff and Senior Counsel, with responsibilities will including:
- Representing clients of the firm on a broad range of privately funded Family matters
- Advising in conference and provide written advice to clients
- Undertake advocacy in respect of FDAs, FDRs, FHDRAs, DRAs, interlocutory applications and final hearings
- Delivering internal training to the Family team as well as external seminars to prospective clients on a broad spectrum of issues
- This role is currently being conducted by a mixture of remote and office working
The successful Family Solicitor:
- 2+ years’ experience in Family Law
- A broad range of experience in privately funded family matters, in particular financial remedy and children cases
- Commitment to working with the Heads of Department in developing the Family department
- Confidence in their ability to generate work by way of referrals
If this Family Solicitor role in Manchester is of interest to you, apply now.
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly