Real Estate Solicitor
1 day left
- Full Time
Job title: Senior Associate / Manager
Team: Real Estate
Ambitious and confident planning solicitor at Senior Associate or potentially Partner level (6 years + PQE) to join well regarded Planning department. Responsible for growing firms planning team’s presence in the Bristol area
- Ability to develop new business connections with a variety of clients and business networks.
- Ambition to progress your career and will
- Have partnership in your sights (if you've not already achieved this)
- Desire to form a team around you to fully represent planning offering in the Bristol area
- Excellent communicator who readily gains the confidence of clients
- Enjoys building lasting relationships by displaying a genuine commitment to their care
- Naturally resilient
- Self-starter who can be given a high degree of autonomy and freedom
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kean Smith for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Real Estate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly