Interim Banking & Finance Lawyer
Global financial services organisation is looking for a Banking & Finance Lawyer to join their busy legal team on an initial 6 month FTC basis with potential to go permanent. This team covers a broad range of work related to complex corporate restructuring, debt, acquisition and infrastructure finance services and leveraged finance transactions.
This is a great role for a first move out of private practice or those currently working in a corporate lending environment.
Reporting to the Deputy General Counsel you will be responsible for:
- negotiating transaction documentation including LMA leveraged and investment grade documents
- coordinating transactions through to execution and advising on terms and conditions
- instructing and managing external counsel
- advising on corporate debt restructuring, DCM and structured finance matters
- maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholders, clients, borrowers and lenders
You will be 5+ years PQE as a guide preferably with experience in a banking and finance team of a top tier firm. You will bring a strong level of technical expertise, knowledge of relevant documentation, DCM, structured finance and securitisation matters.
Previous experience working for a financial institution or financial services company, and/or experience in advising loan agents, security agents and/or corporate trustees would be highly advantageous.