A Conveyancing Solicitor is sought by a well-established local firm in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. The firm is Lexcel and CQS accredited.
The Conveyancing Solicitor will handle a full caseload from instruction to post-completion, to include:
- Transfers of equity
The successful Conveyancing Solicitor’s skills and experience:
- 4+ years’ PQE
- Experience in the above matters
- CILEx and CLC may be considered depending on experience
- The ability to work unsupervised
- The ability to offer a high level of client care
- Networking abilities
Benefits on offer to the Conveyancing Solicitor:
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Potential associate or directorship opportunity
If you are interested in this Conveyancing Solicitor role in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, apply now.
Apply for Conveyancing Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly