Private Client Solicitor
2 days left
- Full Time
Private Client Solicitor - Regional firm - Derby
Highly reputable practice and private client offering seeking to recruit 2 private client solicitors to join the Derby office. This practice is known for being a fantastic employer and as part of this private client team you will work closely with the partner. This is a full time, permanent position.
The successful private client solicitor appointed into this role will:
* Work on a range of private client matters including the preparation of wills, dealing with trusts, preparation of powers of attorney and administration of taxable and non taxable estates
* Work closely with the partner and head of department in building the teams client base and reputation in the local market
* Get fantastic career progression and development
The ideal candidate will be:
* Experienced in private client matters, in particular administration of estates
* Over 2 years PQE, and self-sufficient in handling a caseload
* Keen to get involved in business development
* A competitive salary and benefits package
* Flexible and agile working
If you wish to apply for the role of private client solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal or get in touch for a confidential discussion. .
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly