Prviate Client Solicitor
BCL Legal is proud to assist a long established practice with offices across Cambridgeshire and Norfolk in its search for a Private Client lawyer. This practice is one of the major firms in the area and is looking to expand across the Private Client sector with the appointment of an additional lawyer. You will be either a qualified solicitor or legal executive. This is a permanent full time role.
* This is a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client solicitor to deal with a range of matters including wills and probate, estate administration, Court of Protection and Powers of Attorney.
* They deal with a range of individuals including those of high net worth.
* Due to the location of the team, you will need to work with a high level of autonomy and limited support
* In time, you also will be expected to help manage juniors
* You will ideally be over 2 years PQE, and able to work with a high level of autonomy
* You will have experience in working across a range of private client matters
* This opportunity is open to either solicitors or legal executives
* On offer is a competitive salary and benefit package, plus parking.
If you wish to apply for the position of Private Client Lawyer, please forward your CV urgently.
If this is an opportunity you are interested in please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Prviate Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly