Private Client Lawyer
2 days left
- Full Time
Private Client Lawyer - Norfolk - High Street practice
Top high street practice across Norfolk is seeking to appoint a senior private client lawyer to one of their Norfolk based offices. This opportunity is perfect for an ambitious private client lawyer looking to promotion into a senior management role. This is a full time permanent position.
The successful private client lawyer will:
* Either straightaway, or within a short space of time, take over the management of three private client teams, stepping into a management position
* Handle a senior private client caseload including wills drafting, administration of estates, trusts, inheritance tax and powers of attorney
* Get involved in making strategic decisions as to the direct of the team(s)
The ideal lawyer will be:
* Self-sufficient and ideally over 6 years PQE
* Be a qualified solicitor or legal executive
* Experienced in handling the range of private client matters
* Have some leadership or management experience gained in another position
* A competitive salary and benefits package
* Car Parking
* Flexible working opportunities
If you wish to apply for the position of private client lawyer in Norfolk, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Private Client Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly