If you are someone who wants to come away from the traditional law firm model to work as a consultant, you can start accessing the fees that you currently bring to your existing firm, then this could be for you.
Our client provides legal advice but do so in a way that is more efficient. With a highly bespoke and dynamic service, they also deliver better value.
They have grown from a start-up to the leading law firm of its kind. Today, they have over 350 lawyers of exceptional calibre, 45 support staff and many thousands of clients.
While they continue to grow and evolve, their commitment to going above and beyond client expectation remains the same.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, friendly and hungry to grow business.
- 75% of fees for work undertaken by you for clients that you have brought into the firm;
- 60% of fees for work undertaken by you for clients that are referred to you by Central Office or a colleague;
- 15% of fees for work undertaken by a colleague or a central office paralegal for clients that they have brought into the firm.
Our clients lawyers benefit from a wide range of facilities that represent a comparable or better level of support experienced b lawyers working in a conventional medium sized law firm. The essential facilities that address practical as well as regulatory issues are summarised as follows
- Access to an internal network of colleagues with complimentary expertise to provide a full service offering to clients and referral opportunities.
- Trainee and paralegal support.
- Meeting room facilities.
- Access to admin and secretarial support.
- Online database of precedents, legal research tools and a best of breed document management system.
- Dynamic and award winning marketing team
- Access to 24 hour IT support
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Accounts team dealing with client accounts, invoicing and credit control.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jack Tierney for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly