Defendant Personal Injury Solicitor
One of the leading firms in the North West.
The new role will be handling predominantly post litigated EL and PL cases on behalf of a major client for the firm.
The position will require you to undertake secondments with the client.
- NQ-3PQE post issue defendant EL/PL experience required.
- Experience of handling EL/PL claims for NHS Trusts would be preferred
- Experience of providing other Healthcare related advice would also be preferred
- Knowledge of CPR procedure with proven technical ability
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and timescales
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to commute to Trusts
- Excellent written and organisation skills
- Excellent time management skills
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.