IT 3+ Reading
Leading international IT Company requires an additional lawyer to join the EMEA team that is HQ in Reading.
This company is a global leader in the provision of information management systems. On-cloud and off-cloud, our solutions span a wide range of software and associated services, allowing our customers to make better use of their information by managing the lifecycle, distribution and use of information across their organisation: from capture through to archiving and disposal.
Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms 2020 for the 17th year in a row. Friendly and supportive legal team spanning Europe, APAC and the Americas.
What would you be doing?
- Reporting to the Associate General Counsel for Northern Europe this role will include drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements including cloud, license and professional service contracts across a wide range of software offerings
- Providing dedicated legal support to 2 or 3 sales teams based in Northern Europe, helping them to close deals in a quarter driven environment.
- Thinking on your feet to work with the business to solve issues as they arise.
- Working as part of the global legal team on initiatives to improve legal provision across the company
- Building positive working relationships with stakeholders across the business to enable you to obtain up to date information and provide excellent solutions to negotiation issues.
- Working towards a deeper knowledge of our business and how best to support it.
- Handling general corporate matters; resolving commercial disputes and dealing with data protection considerations.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for a full-time lawyer. You might be moving from private practice or already in house and should have 3 - 5 years PQE or equivalent
- You will be commercially minded, keen to learn about the business and embed yourself as a key part of it.
- You will be enthusiastic, hard-working and enjoy working in a team environment.
Enthusiasm and aptitude are key to success in the role and as well as lawyer with an IT focus, corporate, commercial and lawyers in other disciplines who are keen on moving into the IT space are encouraged to apply.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for IT 3+ Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly