3 days left
- Full Time
Residential Conveyancer - Lancashire
Leading North West firm is recruiting an experienced conveyancer to join its highly accredited team in Preston.
- Long established with offices across Greater Manchester and Lancashire
- Provider of legal services to both commercial and personal clients
- A long standing team of highly qualified residential property experts providing specialist legal advice on a full range of conveyancing matters
- Working within a collaborative team managing a varied caseload of conveyancing matters including freehold/leasehold sales and purchase, new build, unregistered title property, sale/purchase of leasehold flats.
- Running files from start to finish with administrative support
- Maintain and build good professional working relationships with clients
- A minimum of 2 years experience handling your own diverse conveyancing caseload
- Strong experience of dealing with the sale and purchase of leasehold flats and new build
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Benefits package
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly