Corporate Banking Lawyer-In-house
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a top tier bank with a blue chip, diverse legal team. Due to the success of the bank they would like to add a senior level corporate banking lawyer to assist with a variety of finance and banking matters, including but not limited to lending, capital markets and related wholesale banking matters. You will also support the team in related matters across the international branches.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Lawyer with ideally 8-12 yrs of post-qualification experience in both a law firm AND in-house.
- Focus on bi-lateral and syndicated loans; real estate, project finance, trade finance, leveraged/acquisition finance, real estate finance and asset finance transactions, loan documentation, debt restructurings and other complex lending agreements. Exposure to debt capital markets and equity capital markets is an advantage.
- Lenders and borrowers on a wide variety of finance transactions including but not limited to, structured lending (bilateral and syndicated), leveraged, Islamic, debt restructuring, structured trade and export finance.
- UK/US/common law qualification highly desirable.
* Ability to draft complex and sophisticated documents
* Ability to work independently and under pressure
* Ability to manage and lead projects
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330
Apply for Corporate Banking Lawyer-In-house
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly