Corporate Solicitor - Leeds
Well-established regional Legal 500 commercial firm is looking to recruit a corporate solicitor to join the team in the Leeds office.
This firm has an exceptional profile in corporate work with a full service corporate offering across M&A, equity capital markets, company takeovers, private equity and more. This role will give an ambitious corporate solicitor a fantastic opportunity to handle top quality corporate work.
· The successful solicitor will work in a highly regarded corporate practice with an impressive portfolio clients
· The partner-led team acts on behalf of a wide range of predominantly Yorkshire-based clients and is well networked within the local business community. Sector-specific clients include Hotel & Leisure and FMCG.
· The successful solicitor will get involved with a range of corporate transactional matters including acquisitions & disposals, corporate restructuring, private equity, shareholder & investor agreements, start-ups and shareholder disputes.
· You will also work on non transactional work
· This is a fast paced department offering some of the best corporate work in Leeds
- Corporate Solicitor, NQ - 4 PQE.
- You will need to be hard-working, motivated and ambitious with strong technical skills
- You will have an excellent academic record
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Gym and Travel Loans
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service x4
- Firmwide agile working policy
If you're interested in this Corporate Solicitor opportunity, please apply now, or forward an up-to-date CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Corporate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly