7 days left
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the regions leading conveyancing teams. This leading regional law firm is looking to appoint a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor into their West Midlands offices. You may already be based in the region or you may originate from the midlands and be looking for the chance to return to the area.
• An experienced and well-rounded Residential Property Lawyer is highly sought after to join the busy residential property team of this leading regional Midlands practice.
• Covering the whole conveyancing process from start to finish, the appointed Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive will be dealing with a wide range of transactions
• The expert residential property department covers all types of residential property matters including transfer of equity, re-mortgaging, new developments and sales and purchases.
• Ideal Residential Conveyancers will have at least 2 years PQE in dealing with their own caseload of matters on behalf of diverse client base
• You will possess excellent drafting and technical skills and have an enthusiasm for taking part in business development and networking activities.
• This position would suit an experienced Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive who is looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to progress their career within a forward thinking practice
• Salary will be dependent on experience circa £40,000 and working hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm.
• On offer is a commitment to a genuine work life balance and a great quality of work
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly