Senior Property Litigation Solicitor
Are you a Senior Solicitor looking to join one of the North West's most highly regarded property litigation specialists?
This is fantastic opportunity for a Senior Property Litigation Solicitor to join one of the most renowned property specialists in Liverpool for a full-time, permanent position.
Your New Role
Key duties of the Senior Property Litigation Solicitor will include:
- Acting for large institutional landlords, pension funds and asset managers.
- Managing a caseload of commercial and residential landlord & tenant, property, and forfeiture cases.
- Working as part of the Senior team and have all the tools that you need to hit your own career goals long-term.
Applications are invited from Senior Property Solicitors who demonstrate:
- A passion for property law and a solid, extensive background in property and property litigation.
- Sound commercial understanding.
- Circa 10 years’ PQE.
- The ability to work confidently and independently within the complex litigation team.
If you're a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with a real interest in property litigation, you're also encouraged to apply and will be given equal consideration.
The Senior Property Litigator will be rewarded with £50,000 - £70,000 per annum, dependent on PQE and Property/Commercial experience, along with an extensive benefits package.
If you are a Senior Property Litigation Solicitor looking to join a market leader in Merseyside and deal with high quality work, please apply today.
Apply for Senior Property Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly