Property Litigation Solicitor
A Property Litigation Solicitor with 1+ year of PQE is required to join an expanding law firm due to an increase in workload. Based in Southampton, this critical hire will be offered a full-time, permanent role.
My client is an established law firm with multiple offices across Hampshire. the firm is looking for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join its busy and friendly team in Southampton.
Your role as a Property Litigation Solicitor will involve:
- A varied quality property litigation caseload.
- A clear career path from the outset.
- Developing business to bring in new clients and build up your own caseload.
Your New Role
As the firm’s new Property Litigator, you will be advising clients on a wide range of matters including:
- Landlord and tenant (e.g., 1954 Act renewals, dilapidations, and break notices).
- General property issues (adverse possession, easements, and title disputes).
- Contributing to business development and networking for the department.
The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will be working for a firm which strongly believes in its lawyers, encourages close professional relationship with clients, and supplies appropriate mentoring and support to develop your career.
You will be offered £37,000 - £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus benefits. The firm has an ambitious strategy and a strong management team that will invest into you and your career.
My client is eager to shortlist for interviews as soon as possible, so please apply now to discuss this Property Litigation Solicitor role in Southampton.
Apply for Property Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly