Residential Conveyancer & Team Leader
A large national firm is looking to hire a Residential Conveyancer as it expands across its property teams. Based in Taunton, the newly hired Conveyancer will take on a team leader role. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Your New Role
Join firm firm’s new homes team and acting for developers on plot sales transactions, the Residential Conveyancer will be responsible for:
- Heading up an established team which is part of a much larger national department made up of support staff, fee earners and senior partners.
- Managing your own caseload as well as supervising more junior members of your team.
Applications are welcome from both qualified and unqualified Conveyancers who demonstrate:
- At least 1 or 2 years of residential conveyancing experience, either from a usual residential conveyancing or plot sales background.
- Supervision or team management experience would be an advantage.
- Experience giving a first-class service to all clients and working to tight deadlines.
Candidates already in Somerset and those looking to move to this area are equally encouraged to apply.
Salary & Benefits
Your experience will be developed in this role, and your salary will grow accordingly. Initially, you will be offered:
- £20,000 - £26,000 per year
- Parking space
- 26 days’ holiday
- Buy/sell holiday schemes
- Gym membership + more!
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Residential Conveyancing Team Leader role, please apply today.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer & Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly