3 days left
- Full Time
A professional services business in London is looking to bring on board an experienced and entrepreneurial Company Secretary from a professional services background. This is a part-time, permanent position on the basis of 2 or 3 days per week.
Key duties of the part-time Company Secretary will include:
- Managing a portfolio of entities
- Dealing with ad hoc requests from clients
- Managing a team of two in support of company secretarial work
- Liaising with Companies House and HMRC and other relevant bodies as and when required
- Meeting support
- Companies House filings
- Some office management/facilities management duties
The business is looking for Company Secretary applications that demonstrate:
- ICSA qualified (useful, but not essential)
- Professional services experience in a company secretarial role
- Good knowledge of the Companies Act 2006
On offer for the Company Secretary will be a full-time equivalent salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus access to a great company pension scheme.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent part-time Company Secretary opportunity, please apply today.
Apply for Company Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly