Residential Conveyancer (Remote Working)
2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join my client on a full-time, permanent basis working from home 100% of the time.
Your New Employer
The Conveyancer will join one of the UK's leading conveyancing businesses, incorporating many of the fastest growing, most innovative brands within the UK property market. My client is dedicated to ensuring that customers have the best possible experience during a transaction, whether that’s for a customer moving home or one of the growing lists of introducers. The firm is constantly innovating, using technology and the expertise of its people to make working alongside the firm as simple as possible.
About the Role
In this Residential Conveyancer role, you will:
- Play a vital role in contributing to the first-class service provided to clients and other third parties in all residential matters, within a high-volume conveyancing environment.
- Effectively run a conveyancing caseload and perform a range of tasks associated with these files.
- Form part of a smaller team of remote working Conveyancers and be given support from the firm’s sub-departments that are responsible for handling new enquiries, post completion tasks and checking all complex matters and titles.
- Work alongside another sub-department that is responsible for checking contracts and searches.
The business looks to hire a Conveyancer who demonstrates:
- At least 3 years' experience in residential conveyancing.
- The ability to run your own high-volume caseload of matters.
- Great interpersonal skills and willingness to work to tight deadlines.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic remote working Residential Conveyancer role, please apply now.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer (Remote Working)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly