An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a Leicester based conveyancing business on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your New Employer
You will be joining one of the UK's leading conveyancing businesses incorporating many of the fastest growing, most innovative brands within the UK property market. My client is dedicated to ensuring that customers have the best possible experience during a transaction, whether that’s for a customer moving home or one of the growing lists of introducers. The firm is constantly innovating, using technology and the expertise of its people to make working alongside the firm as simple as possible.
Your New Role
As the new Residential Conveyancer, you will:
- Play a vital role in contributing to the first-class service provided to clients and other third parties in all residential matters, within a high-volume conveyancing environment.
- Effectively run a conveyancing caseload and perform a range of tasks associated with these files.
To be considered for this conveyancing role you must demonstrate:
- At least 3 years' experience.
- The ability to run your own high-volume caseload of matters.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you would like to discuss this Residential Conveyancer role in greater detail, please apply now.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly