Property Finance Solicitor
We have a great opportunity for a Property Finance Solicitor to join the banking and finance team of a top 100 law firm. Based in the Cardiff office, you will be offered a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Role
As the new Property Finance Solicitor, you will be responsible for:
- Joining a dedicated banking and finance team in a property focused role.
- Reporting to banks and financial institutions.
- Advising banks and other lenders on real estate finance transactions regionally and nationally.
Applications are invited from qualified Solicitors who demonstrate:
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- The ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- A background in property law with experience in or a desire to specialise in real estate finance transactions.
- NQ - 2 years of PQE.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Property Finance Solicitor to advise clients directly and work closely with senior Lawyers in a welcoming and close-knit team. Apply now to find out more.
Apply for Property Finance Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly