Commercial NQ Associate
Role: Company Commercial NQ Associate
A fantastic opportunity has opened with a prestigious top 10 Global law firm within their market leading Company Commercial team. My client has a diverse client portfolio and the opportunity to synergise with colleagues across their international offices whilst receiving a diverse, challenging and fulfilling workload in a progressive and prosperous team.
The Company Commercial team regularly acts for highly regarded clients nationally and internationally in Private equity and Capitol Market transactions alongside Mergers & Acquisitions and other corporate deals.
The Role - Company Commercial NQ Associate
- The NQ Associate will have retained strong technical skills and exceptional academic qualifications.
- A commitment of delivering quality service is essential.
- Going the extra mile for clients with a sterling service delivery internally and externally
- You should be a team player with collaborative energy, client engaged and a good communicator with a robust practical approach to your workload.
- Outstanding organisation skills as well as high attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse complex situations and craft and solution with the resources, knowledge and leadership available.
My client is open to considering flexible working where possible and can be discussed should you require.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jonathan Thomas for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Commercial NQ Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly