Childcare Locum (Remote working)
Remote Working - Childcare Solicitor - 3+ PQE- Shrewsbury. This highly regarded regional firm are seeking a Childcare Solicitor to cover a period of extended leave for around 2-6 months.
• A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Childcare Solicitor to join a highly regarded regional firm on a locum basis.
• Applications are sought from Childcare Solicitors with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE
• The firm are based within Shrewsbury; however, the locum wouldn’t be expected to attend the office, this role can be fully remote- the firm would provide IT equipment.
• You ideally will have experience within private practice; however, the firm would consider Solicitors with public sector experience.
• You will will have experience of handling a full caseload of childcare matters including care proceedings, advocacy, and legal aid matters.
• The duration of the role is around 2-6 months (depending on the caseload and the firm’s additional needs)
• Weekly pay and competitive hourly rate depending on experience
• Remote working role