Senior Family Solicitor
Senior Family Solicitor, Following Required, 8+ PQE, Manchester – Top 100 Law Firm - A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Solicitor with a client following to join this thriving Family department.
• This firm has family law teams based across the UK and are currently expanding their department in Manchester.
• The firm’s busy family law professionals deal with a range of matters to include, but not limited to, divorce, civil partnership dissolution, prenuptial agreements and children matters.
• Applications are sought from experienced, Qualified Solicitors who have minimum of 8 years’ PQE in Family Law and who possess a client following.
• The successful Senior Family Solicitor will be responsible for their own broad caseload of Family Law matters therefore it is imperative that applicants have significant experience in the full spectrum of Family work.
• The appointed candidate can also expect to assist the Head of Department in the organisation and development of the department and assist junior fee earners where required.
• The appointed Senior Family Solicitor must have a track record for generating work from referrals and business development activity along with good management and supervisory skills.
• It is essential that applicants have awareness of and exercise financial management skills.
• They offer a broad range of legal services to both private and commercial clients and place the utmost value on maintaining the relationships with these clients and developing close-knit relationships with prospective clients.
• Competitive salary on offer
Apply for Senior Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly