European Business Development Manager (9-12 month FTC)
European Business Development Manager – 9-12 month maternity cover contract with major US law firm focusing on managing relationships with partner law firms in Europe.
In this European Business Development Manager role you will cover maternity leave for 9-12 months. The role will involve driving and executing BD initiatives with the firm’s best friend law firms in Europe with a focus on Germany, France and Western Europe. In particular the focus will be on investment funds and competition/antitrust practice areas.
The role will involve:
- Leading BD activities and building relationships with European law firms and local counsel in key European countries.
- Devising implementing an EU law firm BD and marketing plan;
- Developing joint propositions with best friend firms to take to European clients;
- Facilitating introductions of UK partners to partners in European best friend firms;
- Encouraging partners to cross-sell across the different countries;
- Identifying key European clients to target;
- Plan and coordinate internal communications across the relevant countries to raise the profile of the firm’s offering in Europe;
- Support on European bids and proposals;
- Tracking and analysing all relevant client, law firm and BD activity in Europe.
You will be available immediately and be able to hit the ground running. You will have significant international business development/marketing experience ideally gained in a law firm environment or experience of managing relationships with international member firms.
Apply for European Business Development Manager (9-12 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly