Associate Motor Fraud Solicitor
Associate Motor Fraud Solicitor | Liverpool
Clayton Legal are recruiting for an Associate Motor Fraud Solicitor for a top 45 law firm in the UK.
Our client, a leading national law firm, is currently looking to recruit an insurance fraud solicitor/ to join its specialist defendant insurance fraud department.
On offer is the chance to join a Top UK law firm and its expanding insurance fraud department.
The team is based in Liverpool city centre and has continually been at the cutting edge of this area of work. Whilst other firms have struggled in recent years it has seen consistent growth.
* Manage a case load of litigated fraud cases.
* Liaise with various parties such as claimants and their solicitors, clients, counsel, experts etc.
* Conduct relevant investigations in order to repudiate and/or conclude the claim.
* Obtain documents and instruct experts.
* To train, supervise and develop junior team members.
* To take an active role in business development
* Complete MI procedures
* Adhere to client protocols.
* Achieve financial and chargeable targets.
* Ensure relevant deadlines, quality measures and key performance indicators are adhered to.
* Contribute to profile-raising and business development initiatives.
* Comply with relevant policies and procedures.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Apply for Associate Motor Fraud Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly